Yesterday Governor Gary Herbert issued a “Stay Safe; Stay Home” directive.
We are are encouraging everyone to submit to the Governor’s requests (which last until at least April 13) and NOT to meet together with other families.
It is vital that we worship together and strengthen our internal connections, but those connections will need to be virtual for now. We are making every effort to make connecting virtually as easy as possible.
Please consider the following:
1. Worship at Home
- We will livestream Sunday at 11: fbcliberty.com/live-stream/
- For the sake of our little ones (and their parents), sermons will not exceed 30 minutes and will incorporate kid-friendly points.
- Please sing together as a family and pray.
- If you can’t join right at 11:00, the online service will be available afterward via the same link anytime you are ready to watch.
2. Sunday Night Church-Wide Video Chat at 6:00pm
- You will receive details in your email this week.
- We will be setting up more of these as the week goes, so stay tuned.
3. Prayerfully Consider Giving.
- You can access giving here: fbcliberty.com/give/
- You can also mail checks to PO Box 312, Eden, UT 84310
- We’ll be answering your Bible reading questions every week.
- Please submit your questions from the Bible reading here or you can email Pastor Greg or Pastor Chris.
However tempting it might be to disregard Governor Herbert’s plan, let us remember what the New Testament commands:
“Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God” (Romans 13:1).
For a relatively short season, God is asking us to submit to our authorities and to hunker down. Let us be a godly example to our community in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12).
Grace to you,
Pastors Greg and Chris