FBC’s children’s ministries exist to help children know, honor, and treasure God.
We believe the Lord has uniquely equipped the local church to support this mission through accurately teaching the Bible and personally modeling biblical discipleship across the generations.
Our child policy helps us serve our families well. We are careful to protect the children God has entrusted to our care while simultaneously creating a clean and enjoyable environment.
If you have any questions about our child policy or volunteering for the children’s ministries at FBC, please contact Pastor Chris Pennington.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Fellowship!
To regularly minister to minors at FBC, we ask that you:
- Are at least 13 years old
- Have attended FBC for at least 6 months*
- Complete the Children’s Ministry Application (every 2 yrs)
- Complete the Background Check Authorization Form*
- Watch a child safety and abuse video (every 2 yrs)*
* Waived for Pioneer Bible Camp summer staff.
If you are at least 13 years old and have attended FBC for at least six months, please complete the following five steps:
5. Submit Your Application
If you prefer to submit your application in person, please complete the previous four steps and turn in the two forms to Pastor Chris.